Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wants

These are things I want to have, want to be, or want to do:

To be out of debt
An emergency fund
Not to have to worry about money
Be a good steward of time and money
Good health
Children who are valuable members to society
Good relationship with my children
My grandson
Family dinners with my children
To do ministry
To volunteer
To be published (I actually have a poem that is published in a book called "Our Written Voices" (http://www.amazon.com/Our-Written-Voices-Voice/dp/1449901107/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I8MTA45PSU2HQ&colid=2BWL9DLMGIWWH)
Go to school full time
Get a Ph.D
A clean house
To maintain a clean house
New kitchen
New bathroom
Floors done in house
Interior of house painted
Railing for outside of house
A garage door or brick in the garage
Lawn landscaped
A laptop
A flat screen tv
A portable dvd player
To learn yoga
To do weight training
A good husband
A spa vacation
Drive across country touring the USA